Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Paranormal Kentucky

Several years back when I was a child, I used to love to read stories of UFO's (I can't help it...I was a Trekkie when being a Trekkie wasn't cool!). I especially loved to read stories of UFO reports out of Kentucky. Unfortunately at that time, there was no internet, and there were only 2 stories that were famous enough to come out of Kentucky at that time. The first being the Thomas Mantel Incident where Captain Thomas Mantel crashed his plane after chasing a UFO in the Kentucky skies. The second being the case of the Hopkinsville Monster (as it was known back in the day), or the Kellyville 'Goblins', whichever you prefer to call it.

As a child I can remember reading of the Kellyville sighting over and over again becuase I thought it was the coolest thing ever. However, when I go back and research this incident now, it seems as if there is something missing between what I remember reading and what I am seeing in the reports from today. I can remember there being all the small 'goblin' creatures running around, but, I seem to also remember that there was another figure there that stood around 10' tall. I even remember as a kid laughing at Bigfoot in a space-suit, never thinking at that time that people would put BF sightings together with UFO's...

So, my question to anyone who reads this would be, am I the only one that remembers somethign about a 10' alien during the Kellyville encounter, or, is my memory slipping faster than the credibility of the people who filmed the Polish yeti?

No comments:

Post a Comment