Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random Updates

Well, it has been several days since the last update on here. For that, I will apologize. I have been a bit under the weather the past few days and haven't really felt like doing much of anything.

Apparently, there have been no news updates concerning the panther in Lexington. I have already expressed my opinions of what "should" be happening there, but, it was an opinion.

I am still working on the black bear/BF comparisons that I informed you about around a week or so ago...trying to make it very thorough and complete.

That is about it for now at least. There are a few things possibly coming down the pipes in the next few weeks. One of them is a possible meet and greet between some local paranormal groups (KYPRP included) and the community in general in an attempt to boost awareness that the area does have groups such as ours and possibly to boost headcounts for some. I'm currently working with the team and with Joe Clark over at Gateway Paranormal on setting up time/place and such...will keep you all informed...

No comments:

Post a Comment